Dec 9, 2006

Taiyou No Uta Theme Song

So right now i'm going to see you
That's what i've decided
I want you to hear
This little song i've made
I slowly turned up the volume
Until i found just the right level
Oh Good-bye Days


I know things are going to change
Yesterday is already far away
But your honesty and
kindness are still with me
La la la la la with you


I take out my earphones
And hand you one of the earpieces
Then the music starts to play
Can i really love you?
Sometimes i don't think i can
Oh Good-bye Days!


Things have already started changing
But in my heart it's all right
Because i have your kindness in my heart
La la la la la with you


I don't want to worry about the future
But it keeps bothering me
Even if i've got my friends around
me, that doubt is still there
Whenever i hum that song
I always wish you were here
But i'm still glad that i met you
And found your kindness
La la la la good-bye days

1 comment:

  1. uikss.. nie lagu apa?
    huehuehue dah ada blog ek dier ..hehehex bitau pon~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails